Noise and Vibration Assessments
As an employer, you need to prevent or reduce risks to health and safety from exposure to noise at work and in particular to:
- assess the risks to employees from noise at work;
- take action to reduce the noise exposure that produces those risks;
- provide employees with hearing protection if they cannot reduce the noise exposure enough by using other methods;
- make sure the legal limits on noise exposure are not exceeded;
- provide employees with information, instruction and training;
- carry out health surveillance where there is a risk to health.
If you have already undertaken noise assessments you will need to review the noise assessment findings to determine what action may need to be taken to comply with the current exposure action levels.
Crown Safety can undertake:
- Noise Assessments (workplace and environmental)
- Personal Noise Exposure Assessments
- Noise at Work Training
- Vibration assessments
We are always happy to discuss your needs, thoughts and questions – feel free to get in touch