Developing A Workplace Mental Health Policy
CPD & IIRSM Approved
When people have good mental health, they are more likely to fulfil their potential. That means they enjoy work and cope easily with work situations. They have a happy family life and good social relationships.
Organisations are required by law to promote and protect the mental well-being of their workforce.
A comprehensive Mental Health Policy, along with easy-to-understand operating procedures, will incorporate mental health issues into established organisational thinking. It will make sure everyone knows how the organisation views and deals with workplace mental health.
This course covers the steps that organisations should consider when developing and implementing a comprehensive workplace Mental Health Policy.
Learning Objectives – By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what a Mental Health Policy in the Workplace is.
- Explain what the policy should include and who in the workplace should be included in its creation and implementation.
- Define how the policy will be implemented and how employees will understand the policy and how it applies to them.
- Recognise that the policy will need constant review to ensure that it will be effective for all employees.
Target Audience – This course is aimed at employers and employees responsible for developing and following a workplace mental health policy.
|Pass % Required
|Implementing a Workplace Mental Health Policy
Developing A Workplace Mental Health Policy courses cost £35+VAT although bulk discounts apply – get a quote for multiple courses
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 20 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).